- Fast Upload and Download Speeds
- Scalable speeds of up to 1 Gbps, uploading and downloading of files will be significantly faster.
- Able to download content in minutes rather than hours while utilising several high-bandwidth applications simultaneously.
- High-Definition Video Conferencing
- With HD video, voice and data communication running on the same broadband bandwidth, users will be able to conduct high quality video conference.
- No need for hefty investments and bulky set ups.
- Leveraging on Cloud Computing
- Businesses are also well placed to make use of technologies such as cloud computing to maintain their competitiveness.
- Enterprises and end-users are able to have access to huge computing power, software and data storage on a pay-as-you-use, on-demand basis.
- Businesses, especially SMEs, can save costs by tapping on these services without having to incur heavy upfront capital costs in equipment and software licenses, and yet enjoy the flexibility of scaling the applications to support the business growth.
- Highly-Secured Communications
- Optical fibres are inherently difficult to tap, making them the ideal choice for communications requiring high security such as transmission of confidential data and surveillance video.
Certis' corporate private networks are able to provide the following:
- Point to Point Network
- Simple One-to-One connection
- Branch office can only communicate directly with HQ
- Point to Multi-points Network
- Any-to-Any connection
- Not only can the Branch office communicate directly with the HQ, it can also communicate with all the other branches.
- Wide range of connection speeds (from 25Mbps to 1Gbps) that are well-adaptable to your business needs
- Choice of classes of services well-suited to your specific applications
Our corporate private network service consist of the following:
- Project Management during commissioning
- Technical Support
Who Will Need It
Certis CISCO Net Gen NBN caters to all companies and industry sectors that aim for improved performance and real-time information transfer. We also provide the following total security solutions to enhance your daily business functions:
- Integration of video surveillance with remote viewing control
- On demand, near real-time viewing and retrieval of surveillance data
- Centralised management and control access applications
- Remote data backup and file restoration
For enquiries, please contact us at:
Tel: (65) 6842 8318
Fax: (65) 6842 5512